Welcome Note from the Instructor

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mmDr Kabiru Gulma

Dear Students:

Once again, welcome on board!

I congratulate you on making one of the most critical decisions in your life: studying at Euclid University, the world’s only multidisciplinary and global treaty-chartered university.

I am the instructor for the first course (ACA-401/ACA-401D). While you study independently through the periods, my role is to provide you with outstanding faculty support, including but not limited to helping you, master:

• Excellent academic/professional paper writing
    • Use of relevant software for referencing (Zotero)
    • Use of Grammarly Premium (provided by EUCLID)
    • Appropriate use of referencing styles (Turabian, but also APA, WHO, EC, Harvard, and Oxford)
    • Use of the US or UK English (spelling and punctuation rules)
    • Appropriate use of Response Paper (RP) template

Personally, I aim to provide students with a response within two (2) business days of submitting their assignments. Should you not hear from me within this timeframe, I will advise you to send me a reminder by email.

At EUCLID, we extensively use information technology tools to draft papers, cite sources, and even do reviews. My reviews will principally be in the form of comments and modifications usually embedded in the student’s response paper. At times, additional comments might be made in the body of the email.

I encourage students to use this forum to ask general questions for the benefit of others.

At any point you require clarification or academic support, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Dr. Kabiru Gulma
    Course Instructor

Victor Avasi
    Participant

Good day Dr. Gulma. Thank you for your warm welcome. I came across your message by accident as I checked the feed. There was no notification to the group when you posted it. Is there a way to set the notifications to others the first time one posts a note?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.