EUCLID has structured the process of producing a Ph.D. dissertation in 5 modules. Broadly speaking, the modules cover:
- Title, proposal, initial bibliography
- Introduction, methodology, outline
- Outline, text-writing, expanding of bibliography, review
- Text editing and overall improvements post-review, review
- Finalization, defense, publication, graduation.
Unlike other courses, this course is a specialized doctoral dissertation module and therefore does not follow the usual 7-period pattern.
This course is based on standard EUCLID methodology. Students may refer to the following resources:
- Academic Guidelines (HQ version)
- Academic Guidelines (most recent version even if unofficial)
- Student Orientation Guidelines (most recent version even if unofficial)