This course covers the practice of Evaluation (in the context of Monitoring and Evaluation supervised projects). It provides a broad perspective, including AU and OECD examples.
- Credit value: 3-6 (US standard) | 6-12 (ECTS standard)
- Indicative duration (full-time): 4-10 weeks
- Indicative duration (part-time): 5-12 weeks
- Certificate: Yes
This course is based on standard EUCLID methodology. Students may refer to the following resources:
- Academic Guidelines (HQ version)
- Academic Guidelines (most recent version even if unofficial)
- Student Orientation Guidelines (most recent version even if unofficial)
- Zotero instructions for EUCLID students
- Grammarly instructions for EUCLID students
COURSE OBJECTIVES | LEARNING OUTCOMES
At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- Explain clearly how M&E frameworks fit in the overall field of M&E
- Identify key stakeholders
- Construct an evaluation using statistical and database management
- Develop professional report-writing skills
- Discuss the features of AU and OECD framework gives as case studies.
REQUIRED TEXTS AND MATERIAL
Course material is provided in the form of embedded videos, audio MP3s, and/or downloadable PDFs.
COURSE INSTRUCTOR | ASSOCIATED FACULTY
Please see faculty profile(s) for this course at https://www.euclid.int/facultyprofiles.asp
COURSE SYLLABUS | ACCESS TO 7 PERIODS