This course delivers the essential concepts of Monitoring and Evaluation in theory and practice. It provides a broad as well as US-specific perspective. This course includes IGOs guidelines on specific MME practices.
- Credit value: 3-6 (US standard) | 6-12 (ECTS standard)
- Indicative duration (full time): 4-10 weeks
- Indicative duration (part-time): 5-12 week
- Certificate: Yes
This course is based on standard EUCLID methodology. Students may refer to the following resources:
- Academic Guidelines (HQ version)
- Academic Guidelines (most recent version even if unofficial)
- Student Orientation Guidelines (most recent version even if unofficial)
- Zotero instructions for EUCLID students
- Grammarly instructions for EUCLID students
COURSE OBJECTIVES | LEARNING OUTCOMES
At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- discuss the theoretical foundations of M&E
- identify the intersection of politics, economics, public administration and M&E
- discuss cases and models; alignment with specific guidelines
- articulate appropriate recommendations for M&E in a specific context.
REQUIRED TEXTS AND MATERIAL
Course material is provided in the form of embedded videos, audio MP3s, and/or downloadable PDFs.
COURSE INSTRUCTOR | ASSOCIATED FACULTY
COURSE SYLLABUS | ACCESS TO 7 PERIODS