MCM-609: Conflict Transformation
This course covers the broad topic of the use of technology for enhanced learning, with a focus on what is know as K-12 or elementary, secondary and high school education.
- Credit value: 3 (US standard) | 6 (ECTS standard)
- Indicative duration (full time): 4-6 weeks
- Indicative duration (part-time): 5-8 week
- Certificate: Yes
This course is based on standard EUCLID methodology. Students may refer to the following resources:
Academic Guidelines (HQ version)
Academic Guidelines (most recent version even if unofficial)
Student Orientation Guidelines (most recent version even if unofficial)
Zotero instructions for EUCLID students
Grammarly instructions for EUCLID students
At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- Define “conflict transformation”
- Illustrate the concept with specific cases and examples
- Relate “conflict transformation” with faith and religion
- Apply the course concepts to relevant conflict situations.
Course material is provided in the form of embedded videos, audio MP3s, and/or downloadable PDFs.