LLM-HR: International Human Rights Law
This course discusses the important issue of accreditation and quality assurance in online, open and higher education. We will review US, UK and other international standards.
- Credit value: 3 (US standard) | 6 (ECTS standard)
- Indicative duration (full time): 4-6 weeks
- Indicative duration (part-time): 5-8 week
- Certificate: Yes
This course is based on standard EUCLID methodology. Students may refer to the following resources:
Academic Guidelines (HQ version)
Academic Guidelines (most recent version even if unofficial)
Student Orientation Guidelines (most recent version even if unofficial)
Zotero instructions for EUCLID students
At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- Discuss international instruments of reference
- Discuss the limitations of soft law
- Discuss current issues and debates in IHR law
- Explain how domestic law relates to international law, also with reference to the LAW-INT1 course.
Course material is provided in the form of embedded videos and downloadable PDFs.