LLM-ENV: International Environmental Law
This course discusses the important issue of accreditation and quality assurance in online, open and higher education. We will review US, UK and other international standards.
- Credit value: 3 (US standard) | 6 (ECTS standard)
- Indicative duration (full time): 4-6 weeks
- Indicative duration (part-time): 5-8 week
- Certificate: Yes
This course is based on standard EUCLID methodology. Students may refer to the following resources:
Academic Guidelines (HQ version)
Academic Guidelines (most recent version even if unofficial)
Student Orientation Guidelines (most recent version even if unofficial)
Zotero instructions for EUCLID students
At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- discuss principles of international environmental law (IEL)
- how national/domestic law related with international treaties and obligations
- discuss IEL in the case of select countries, notably EU
Course material is provided in the form of embedded videos and downloadable PDFs.