IPH-GHC: Global Health Case Studies
Building on the foundation of the IPH-GH (Global Health code course), this course offers a review of Global Health cases, from two major sources. These are geographically focused and diverse case studies, covering, among other topics:
- Vaccine cases
- Infectious and tropical diseases
- Counterfeit drugs
- Drug resistance.
At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- discuss specific cases from the textbooks
- relate case studies to policies
- discuss case-related emerging issues in global health
- discuss locale-specific aspects in global health cases
- cite the appropriate case relevant to thematic issues.