EDU-TECH: Learning Through Technology (Primary and Secondary Education)
This course covers the broad topic of the use of technology for enhanced learning, with a focus on what is know as K-12 or elementary, secondary and high school education.
- Credit value: 3 (US standard) | 6 (ECTS standard)
- Indicative duration (full time): 4-6 weeks
- Indicative duration (part-time): 5-8 week
- Certificate: Yes
This course is based on standard EUCLID methodology. Students may refer to the following resources:
Academic Guidelines (HQ version)
Academic Guidelines (most recent version even if unofficial)
Student Orientation Guidelines (most recent version even if unofficial)
Zotero instructions for EUCLID students
At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- Discuss the leadership and management challenges associated with educational technology projects
- Discuss possible legal and regulatory issues
- Discuss the impact of Khan Academy and similar educational developments
- Develop plans and reports associated with educational technology projects.
Course material is provided in the form of embedded videos and downloadable PDFs.