DIP-606 is, at EUCLID, a generic code for a master’s thesis. The credit value is typically 6 (credit hours, not ECTS) but can range between 4 and 10.
In order to protect access to contents, the course instructions (with links to EGNYTE) is placed on the Period 1 page.
Please note that this course only contains 1 period (not 7 as usual). The deliverable is the completed master’s thesis, which will have the following characteristics:
- written in approved EUCLID template (current dissertation template)
- proper use of Zotero (to insert all footnotes) and Grammarly Premium
- adherence to all ACA-401 rules
- topic approved by assigned faculty member/thesis supervisor or advisor
- ~ 60-75 pages
- ~ 50+ bibliography entries
- clear outline (must also be clean and clear in the Word navigation pane).