The second textbook is Making Sense of International Relations which is an attempt to show the relevance and application of these concepts to the real world, in this case of the Yugoslavia conflict(s) of the 1990s.
Fifty Key Thinkers is the next required text and means to approach the subject from a more personal vantage point, which provides additional academic footing. This unique reference offers a quick and convenient overview of the key thinkers in international relations in the twentieth century.
– To understand the fundamental aspects of international relations
– To be familiar with key thinkers in the field
– To become familiar with essential resources on an at-need basis
– To prepare students to read, think and write at a graduate / professional
Upon completion of this course, the student is expected to able to:
– understands the fundamental aspects of international relations
– is familiar with key thinkers in the field
– is familiar with essential resources on an at-need basis
– is able to read, think and write at a graduate / professional level in this field.